Blackcreek Pups for sale in Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Dogs For Sale' started by Linewalker, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Linewalker

Linewalker Well-Known Member

I have a litter of Blackreeks (8) out of my Rusty dog and Carry my squall mouth bitch. Asking $200 males (3) and $250 females (5). The pups are 2 weeks old. I did not dock the tails but can band as needed. In this video it's Carry with the pink collar and Rusty in blue. This was shot a little over a month ago... I'll post pictures in a day or two...

2. Nhix

Nhix Member

Do you mind posting the ped?

Circle4p likes this.

3. Harp

Harp Well-Known Member

Some good blooded pups the female is exceptional

4. Nhix

Nhix Member

Is the female out of some of your bloodline?

Circle4p likes this.
  5. Harp

Harp Well-Known Member

Hey Nhix she is the litter ate sister to my Cash male..I owned the Mother Wildcat Pretty Polly...there was 8 in the litter and I know where five of them are and none of them can be bought....Chuck has lots of video of them....Donnie Carder has one in West Virgina Annie I have watched her on video and she can solo as good as any I have watched....this is the second mating ask Chuck about the first cross.

6. Linewalker

7. jimmiedennis

jimmiedennis Active Member

Can I get an e-mail or phone number???

Circle4p likes this.
  8. Linewalker

512-964-8272....

Circle4p likes this.
  9. Linewalker

All of the pups have been sold...my thanks to the guys on rabbitdog that purchased 4 of them. I certainly hope they all work out and we get to see their videos here on rabbitdog. Met others here in Oklahoma and am looking forward to running with them in the fall...a couple of them will perhaps be living on a couch making their masters very happy. Those two families had both recently lost their pet beagles...both made 3-5 hour drives one way from Kansas and Texas to retrieve their pups this past Saturday.

Circle4p, 5 Solas, TJRANGER and 6 others like this.
  10. Grizzly creek beagles

Grizzly creek beagles Well-Known Member

That’s great chuck I’m sure those folks will enjoy their pups, glad you got them sold so quick

11. jimmiedennis

jimmiedennis Active Member

I bought one of Chuck and John Kerley's Blackcreek pups. I highly recommend their pups, mine was healthy, clean with a vet check and shots. Very nice pups. Looking forward to hunting with them this fall.