Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting for a friend.

Nice 12.5" Black, Dot Eyed Blackcreek female for sale.

Smooth, Close and very Clean. Very easy to handle.

Hunted heavy all last season. No Trash and No Gunshyness. Female will be (2) 10/08/2010.

Sire - Wham Break Black Bullet
Dam - Gerald's Misty-Lou
Breeder-Gerald Bridges
Price-$500.00

Call Greg Green-601-506-4824 anytime.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Man. If I wasn't loaded up this one might could live at my place . I love my half sister to her which can be seen under my albums along with a pedigree (look under Jezebel's album) so ya'll can see how Bullet was bred. This is a nice family of old breeding Blackcreeks. I have personally owned or ran with many of these hounds that appear in Mr Green's hound. Best of luck in selling her and congats to whom ever buys her. Wake up Robbie!!!!! :idea:

·
Registered
646 Posts
To view the album just click on Echo Hills screen name, click view profile, click the statistics tab then click on album

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Boy James that's some nice hounds you have there. I see you have one out of FC Midnight Hawk and Green's Hot Tottie Dottie. Me and Brent Champagne put the last win on a bitch at Acadiana a few years ago that I think is a litter mate to her. The thing I remember the most about her sister is she was always in the right place and a BIG, BIG nose. She won in a BIG class and we ran them bitches all day until dark. Lots of good ones at that trial.

Mitch

·
Registered
908 Posts
Thanks Guys for the comments. I truly like a good looking hound as well as one that runs like I want it to. Abbie is going to be a very good female that just may trial. She placed 2nd in the only derby she was entered in. Actually don't have any hounds that I dislike which is unusual for me cause I am hard on them.

Mitch, Betty is a real nice female that is probably a step too slow to trial but is perfect for hunting. She won't let many get away from her if she can help it. She is a littermate to Tommy Pollard's FC Riley male and a half mate to 2 other FCs, Cotton Country Jack that also won the Nationals and Shiloh's Dogwood PNV which is the one you judged.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts