Blackcreek dogs win today

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by Harp, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Harp

Harp Active Member

Hey guys Ole Robbie called and he won First Place at Cotton Land Two Couple pack today.......Congrats to Robbie and the dogs

2. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations Robbie!

3. Thanks guys. Was proud of my hounds they did great job. I ask they judges on there pack score & it was 100 % no extra mouth , no pop in check all super hunt all sloted when needed no hook or skirten all scored check.

4. Hoop

Hoop New Member

Congrats!!!

5. Great job Robbie, its not all the dogs, there is a lot of time, effort, and money that goes into it on your part.

6. Thanks Hoop & Jefff ya are right it takes lots of work & following & select breeden. And it coast a lot to do this, but i new the hounds was worth it & they proved it

7. John Taylor

John Taylor Active Member

1st Place?????????/

What???????????

I thought I got first place!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, I got first place in the Clubhouse snoring contest!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Robbie!!!!!!!!:applaud::applaud::applaud:

I guess I need to get me some real TCP dogs, those old meat dogs did a pretty good job though. Sure wouldn't give them for some of those that ran in a straight line and never shut up, judges got em though and the best pack won!!!!!!!!!!!

John T.

8. Big Holler

Big Holler New Member

Congratulations, shure sounds like you have a very nice pack of hounds!!!!!

9. SHOOTER

SHOOTER New Member

NE AR
    Congrats Robbie:applaud:

10. Thanks guys, Mr John i watch your hounds run & they are nice pack of hounds , ya just had a little bad luck with your rabbit. Some of those bunnys have a PHD:D