Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
This are just a few my oldest son killed the biggest on with bow last year 15 pointer .. My youngest son killed the other jv hunt fhis first one 2 years ago. The biggest one had huge body.. in are part of middle Tennessee.. Have 3 more 10s on wall daughter has a big 9 ..Al do a few 8 s.. Getting to Expensive for chess mounts around this area anymore how is the weather each one of them was the first day and had them mounted for them anything else Hass to be bigger or get it mounted self so we are doing the European mounts hopefully I have a good one and two weeks of juvenile

Attachments

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Those are some nice deer John . I know what you mean about the cost of mounting one now . They run around $500 to $600 around here . I have seen one on my property that I would like to mount . I just moved here last year and he would be my first buck taken on my property . He is a nice one to . They usually don’t get his size around here because of the hunting pressure and they shoot anything .

·
Registered
578 Posts
Those are some nice deer John . I know what you mean about the cost of mounting one now . They run around $500 to $600 around here . I have seen one on my property that I would like to mount . I just moved here last year and he would be my first buck taken on my property . He is a nice one to . They usually don’t get his size around here because of the hunting pressure and they shoot anything .
same here if you see him you better shoot may be only chance.. Thanks good luck hope you get a chance to...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts