Rabbit Dogs banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Larry, will put You and Donna on our at prayer list at our church and will keep you on it. I haven’t been on this board long but I have read your post before. We have a lot in common. I spent 2 years in the ARMY 70 & 71 82nd airborne, combat medic. Seen a rice paddy or two in S.E. ASIA. Been married to the best woman on earth 51 years. (My opinion). Have been a Christian 36years, so you and I believe the BEST is yet to come. If you ever need someone to talk for what ever reason call me 276 5664839 At this age I sleep very little. Again I pray that all is well with you and Donna.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Some good news about Donna. They are doing all kinds of test again. I took her to the hospital yesterday. They believe they have found the root cause. It is some disease that I can't even pronounce but it depletes your muscles to the point that you can't walk, lift, etc. It is curable but it takes along time. We are told that it has taken as much as a year to bring some back to normal. So at least we now know what and that it is cureable. She will be in the hospital at least five days. Thank God and keep on praying and thanks for all of the prayers and support.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts