Rabbit Dogs banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Wish you well and speedy recovery sounds pretty painful I know how you feel . 2 years ago I was hunting slipped in mud and fell on my wrist (my good wrist too) heard a loud snap broke the big bone joint just above my wrist never broke a bone in my life . The orthopedic surgeon put in a titanium plate with screws took a good few months heal after the surgery took me almost 8-9 months for my wrist to feel almost normal again, I couldn’t shoot a gun for awhile the recoil of gun painful , but as time went on I got used to it I can shoot a 30/06 with no problems however my wrist has limited movement bending backwards or when I do push-ups it hurts on a cold days it hurts a little, I guess that’s life now ...

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
NOW !!!~~ my wife is making fun of me and this broke leg.......... she pulled the car up to the porch-----slung the door open and said----"HOP IN!!" I am gonna end up scarred for life over this...
rite now the only thing that will make feel more better is ~~BUY ME A NEW BEAGLE 😂 :cautious:;)

·
Registered
601 Posts
NOW !!!~~ my wife is making fun of me and this broke leg.......... she pulled the car up to the porch-----slung the door open and said----"HOP IN!!" I am gonna end up scarred for life over this...
rite now the only thing that will make feel more better is ~~BUY ME A NEW BEAGLE :cautious:;)
What are you looking for in a beagle, I have one I might put you on if it make you feel better, faster. Been praying for you to heal and get back out there. Those hounds won't be happy without you with them.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts