Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stepped off my porch--twisted my ankle then fell backwards on it breaking the ankle bone--and the neck of the fibula where it joins the ankle joint on my left leg which is already compromised. ER wrapped it and stabilized it until i can get into the ortho doc on monday. Being diabetic---this can go bad quick
THIS is gonna crimp my style real bad . i wont make the get togather-----or the big trials coming up every week-end until mid May----rite now i dont know if i will be able to run my dogs at home.

I have the feed for the trial---just need it transported~~ HELP!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I stepped off my porch--twisted my ankle then fell backwards on it breaking the ankle bone--and the neck of the fibula where it joins the ankle joint on my left leg which is already compromised. ER wrapped it and stabilized it until i can get into the ortho doc on monday. Being diabetic---this can go bad quick
THIS is gonna crimp my style real bad . i wont make the get togather-----or the big trials coming up every week-end until mid May----rite now i dont know if i will be able to run my dogs at home.

I have the feed for the trial---just need it transported~~ HELP!!!
I hate to hear that. Hope everything goes well and you're back at it soon

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hope you get better. Just this week had an ankle replacement. I switched ortho guys because I felt my guy in Atlanta was not experienced in ankle replacements. Went to a guy in Hendersonville Tn said he had done 967 of the replacements. Also diabetic he wanted my AIC under 7 and my weight under 250. Prayers for your recovery.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts