Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regretfully after sincere deliberation with the Planning Committee, we have made the decision, for the best welfare of all, to POSTPONE the 3rd Annual Rabbitdogs Hunt that was scheduled for the end of this month. We will reschedule at a future date as soon as reasonably possible. All the proceeds generated thru the pup auction, raffle and donations will be placed into a savings account and prizes from our sponsors will be placed in a firesafe until we can reschedule. We want to thank all of you for your support and understanding. A Big Thank you to all our sponsors. Everything will stay the same just at a different date. Pray that all of you and your families stay safe and well. If you had a reservation at Jackie Johnsons don't forget to call and cancel please.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Don't throw that wood over the hill just yet Tater. You and your family are more than welcome to come up for the weekend. You can park your camper right in our front yard. Plenty of places to run around here. That offer is open for ANYONE! I do believe postponing the big event is for the better at this time but I've been planning on running dogs with you guys all year. So anyone willing to make the drive is more than welcome to come on up!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Sounds good TJ we are looking forward to meet some fellow rabbit hunters.
BrushBuster I may take you up on that.
I was going to get to run with Greenhaw but he and I both caught the Rona. Hopefully me and AJ will get to go in a few more week. Maybe if nothing else I may leave early on Saturday and meet up with you. I would enjoy meeting you and seeing those pups.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Don't throw that wood over the hill just yet Tater. You and your family are more than welcome to come up for the weekend. You can park your camper right in our front yard. Plenty of places to run around here. That offer is open for ANYONE! I do believe postponing the big event is for the better at this time but I've been planning on running dogs with you guys all year. So anyone willing to make the drive is more than welcome to come on up!
Very kind KyBrushBuster, what a nice offer!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Good decision and the right thing to do at this time. Was planning on riding up with Mater and Tangibeagler and we were going to stop at Mr. Rick's and spend the night and run with him before coming on up to KY. Not that worried about myself, but sure don't want to get it and give it to my 88 yo Dad. Will be looking to comin up when the time is right.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts