Attala Beagle Club/Miss.

Discussion in 'AKC' started by HunterMS, Mar 8, 2010.

1. HunterMS

HunterMS New Member

Does anyone know who I can contact at Attala Beagle Club about running in the Derby this weekend?

2. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

http://espomagazine.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=27122

Attala Beagle Club will be having a Deep South Qualifying Derby on March 13. We will meet at Freddie King's place and run all classes there. Trial will begin at 7:00 am and pre-measure at 6:45 am.

Coordinates are N 33 degrees 16.788'
    W 87 degrees 16.445'

Address is 2670 Hwy 12, Weir, MS 39772. Most GPS's will get you a little over a mile from the correct location with that address.

Directions: From intersection of Hwy 12 and Hwy 15 in Ackerman, go west for 6.3 miles. Grounds will be on your left. If you are coming from west, the grounds are 2.7 miles from the Attala-Choctaw county line on highway 12.

If you have any questions, please call Freddie King (662)744-2953

We will have donuts and coffee in the morning and chili for lunch

3. HunterMS

HunterMS New Member

I cannot get espomagazine.com to come up. Are you having the same problem?

4. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Your Welcome.

You going to the Derby Trial or the Lic trial this weekend.

Choctaw is holding their Lic trial in Wesson at Mr. Ronny Britt's place and then Homochitto will have their Derby the next weekend at Carter Creek Running grounds.

There should be several Derby trials here this month and next.

Choctaw is the last Lic Trial for our area for the season. Lic Trials will not start back up till Sept.

5. HunterMS

HunterMS New Member

All I have that might be of field trial quality are two derbies. I think I will just make the Derby at Attala.

6. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

No Problems on my end.

7. bseger

bseger New Member

HunterMs If you cant get Mr. Freddie here is Joeys number. 662 312 9706. They would love to have you.