Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my boy and his buddy fishing yesterday after church over by Ashbaugh, and man did I get myself in a pickle. We brought home 91 bream, and I had to clean fish way past dark! But man, was it fun. 'Course, the little girl was awful angry when we came home and she figured out where we went. :whistle:

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
blv,

If the oil dosn't get us you need to bring that boy down here and I will take ya'll to catch some trout and king mack.

Sometime before school starts back

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Took my boy and his buddy fishing yesterday after church over by Ashbaugh, and man did I get myself in a pickle. We brought home 91 bream, and I had to clean fish way past dark! But man, was it fun. 'Course, the little girl was awful angry when we came home and she figured out where we went.

Blev, now I know you're not hen pecked are you? :poke: Naw that can't be true you must have just become comfortable with chicken house ways. :clap:

P.S. if your wife is reading this I'm only kidding! :fear:

Roger

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do my best to keep my wife happy without putting myself out too bad, but I was talking about my 4 year old daughter. She's the real boss anyhow.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I do my best to keep my wife happy without putting myself out too bad, but I was talking about my 4 year old daughter. She's the real boss anyhow.

Blev, you should have taken your wife and your daughter. :up: That's the right thing to do and it is good politics too! :wink:

Roger

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, the boat aint big enough, but they get their turn this weekend after church. I think they'll be hot with the moon full.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts