Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What was the name of the beagle that ran a med speed that produced alot of offspring that were faster than he was yet both of his parents were brace beagles. His name is used today as a bloodline.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hanks Jo Jo Blue is correct. He was out of FC. Hamrick's Jo Jo and Lake Side Maggie. Maggie's sire was FC. Yellow Pine Lucimbo out of FC. Wind Creek Limbo and Maggie's mother was linebred Peason Creek Carson. Hamrick's Jo Jo was out of FC. Pearson Creek Carson. I did a back ground check one time of his ancestors colors and how that Hanks Jo Jo blue came to be bluetick. I still can't figure it out. Also his bluetick color was dominant in his breeding of females. His owner Jim Cordell lived about 30 miles from me.

·
Registered
343 Posts
In Feb of 1972 Carson stud fee was $250.00. Most other stud dogs was $40.00 and $50.00 .Carson finished in 6 trails 4 first and 1 second at 14 months old.He was a brother and sister cross. Carson produced over 81 field champs.He was born Feb. 20,1965.After Carson the brace people started where they are now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts