Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys Gonna start putting up the apron wire tomorrow on my new pen.Been a pile of work trying to get everything just like i wanted but I got it on the downhill now.Gonna try to have it all done by Monday.Leaving for our annual Thanksgiving week camping trip Tuesday so me and the boys have got a long few couple of days ahead.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys It is only 11 acres but it will make for sure that i can run as much as i want even during deer season.My job at work is changing and it looks like i will actually have time to do more things.Hanging apron wire now and gonna start coming up with some rabbits next week.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Got a little closer today My Son and Son in Law and i hung 22 rolls of apron wire today.My rear end is dragging boys.When this thing is done i may not want to see it for a day or two.LOL
Jeffro you don't have to look at it, just sit back and listen to the hounds running inside. You'll forget all about your aches and pains. JMO
NICE PEN

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You should put a 8 foot high deer type shack that you can sit in and watch the dogs running. JMO
That is happening Gonna be about 15ft or so and big enough for 3 or 4 of us to watch dogs and shoot a few targets with our bows from Figured it would be a good place to set out some of my old 3D targets

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
That is happening Gonna be about 15ft or so and big enough for 3 or 4 of us to watch dogs and shoot a few targets with our bows from Figured it would be a good place to set out some of my old 3D targets
Post some pictures when done, I like the way you thought this out will provide hours of enjoyment.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts