Rabbit Dogs banner

AKC

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  HMash 
#1 ·
I was filling out my puppy registration paper and I saw the cost to the AKC is $37.00. Could not believe it.

#8 ·
Prices of everything are going up. Not sure why we expect anything different from the AKC. Food, gasoline, lumber, stocks, etc etc etc. Even McDonalds slips in an increase when nobody is watching. Just watch what happens when those people in Washington raise the corporate tax rates - who do you think will pay for that? Price increases are an inevitable part of life.

#10 · (Edited)
Have a computer program for pedigrees, no need for akc to do what you can do yourself. That's another thing your going to see happen in many areas where cost are going up and people find their not helpless and tired of getting fleeced. If you want to trial akc then you are captive but with computers and record keeping, the cost should go down.
If you tattoo the ear and enter picture of the hound w/ the tattoo info into the program w/ the welping date and parents, you have your own record keeping.
Show folks are getting to heavy to carry any more. jmho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.