Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 5 AKC registered rabbit dogs for sale. Their speed recorded on my Garmin usually averages 2.8 to 3.2 running in a thick cutover and faster in more open areas. They pack well together and make a lot of noise in the woods!

Two females, born 5/20/2016, are out of Shultz Bob Barker and Big Mike’s Reba $450 each. They run and jump their own rabbit. They are picking up speed as they develop.

One male, born 7/12/15 is out of FCGD Gilkeys Mr Jr and Mclamb’s Sugar $600. Runs and jumps his own rabbit. His hunt is great and loves to run.

Two males, born 8/4/11, are out of Black’s Maple Springs Terry and Stone Ridge Little Ann $350 each. They run and jump their own. Great puppy starters.

This pack has run regularly over the summer and are ready to go for the fall hunting season. You are welcome to come down and watch these dogs work and see for yourself what they can do. They are collar conditioned, tone recall, friendly dogs that are quiet in the kennel. I am located near Dunn, NC feel free to call me with questions 910-890-9332. Text me if you more information as I am not on this site regularly.

Doug Turner

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The top two (ones facing right) are the two young females. The third picture of the black and tan is the 3 year old male. The last two pictures are the two older males.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why you selling? Any up med speed ?
I got back into the beagles (been out for 20 years) in hopes that my kids would enjoy it as much as I do. Unfortunately, they did not share my interest. They prefer to duck, deer and hog hunt. I just can't do it all...work really gets in the way of my hobbies! Therefore, I am getting out of the beagle business.

The two females are probably a 6 and they are gaining speed. You are welcome to come watch them run.

Doug

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have 5 AKC registered rabbit dogs for sale. Their speed recorded on my Garmin usually averages 2.8 to 3.2 running in a thick cutover and faster in more open areas. They pack well together and make a lot of noise in the woods!

Two females, born 5/20/2016, are out of Shultz Bob Barker and Big Mike’s Reba $450 each. They run and jump their own rabbit. They are picking up speed as they develop.

One male, born 7/12/15 is out of FCGD Gilkeys Mr Jr and Mclamb’s Sugar $600. Runs and jumps his own rabbit. His hunt is great and loves to run.

Two males, born 8/4/11, are out of Black’s Maple Springs Terry and Stone Ridge Little Ann $350 each. They run and jump their own. Great puppy starters.

This pack has run regularly over the summer and are ready to go for the fall hunting season. You are welcome to come down and watch these dogs work and see for yourself what they can do. They are collar conditioned, tone recall, friendly dogs that are quiet in the kennel. I am located near Dunn, NC feel free to call me with questions 910-890-9332. Text me if you more information as I am not on this site regularly.

Doug Turner

·
Registered
437 Posts
Can you post the pedigree on the hounds. I’m interested depending on pedigree. No tire kicker. I’m adding to my pack

·
Registered
437 Posts
I would love to but I’m in south Louisiana buddy. Will get a transporter if I get one. Idk how I’m just not seeing this post I like that 3 male. Is he paid for ? Or the sale pending

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would love to but I’m in south Louisiana buddy. Will get a transporter if I get one. Idk how I’m just not seeing this post I like that 3 male. Is he paid for ? Or the sale pending
I do have videos. If you text me I can send them by phone. 910-890-9332. I only have the owners certificate for the two females. The 3 yo male is paid for and gone.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who are Bob and Reba off of
Pedigree of the two females.

Schultz Bob Barker is off of:
FCGD Lowe Valley Billy Bob and FCGD Copperhead WP May.

Big Mike's Reba is off of:
FC Big Mike's Rocket and Big Mike's Robin.

Thanks to forum member from Virginia for helping me get this information!
Doug

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All of the males have been sold. The two females are still available.

The females are sired bySchultz Bob Barker. He is off of:
FCGD Lowe Valley Billy Bob and FCGD Copperhead WP May.

The pups dam is Big Mike's Reba. She is of:
FC Big Mike's Rocket and Big Mike's Robin.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts