A Springtime Race

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by Hoot, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    This is some of my hounds for next year minus 1 that is at a friends house being bred.Ran them this a.m.Seemed to have a lot of trouble early this a.m.this clip was at about 11oclock when it had warmed up considerably.It was about 38 degrees earlier this morning Gofigure wonder why they ran so much better on up in the a.m.Still puzzles me DUH! Any suggestions on why the dramatic difference when it warmed up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etmQ9egdd0k

2. RKW

RKW Active Member

Good video Hoot, and nice hounds too. They were gettin' after that bunny. What's their breeding? NOTICE, I didn't ask how are they bred. lol I was afraid Rosco might read this. :clap:

Roger

3. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    The little dog is fc simmoms trueline sherman the other 2 pedigrees have shorts pro in them the female that is at my friends house sire was fc tbone hillcrestI am green at really what all these bloodlines mean:headscratch:.all these dogs have several field champs in there pedigree.Seen fc robs diamond 2 fcshorts line boss fc hillcrest bear Fc shorts pro just to name a few that you might recognize

4. daveh

daveh Active Member

nice pack and great blood:thumb:

5. Hoot:

They look good!! Nice video. Missed you at Foothills this past weekend.

Lewis

6. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    hey Lewis Yep left you a message on the wehuntsc.com website didnt know if you got it or not just had to much at home to do.I am planning on going to Sandhill beagle club the 2nd Saturday in April to there club championship to try to see how these trials work. Good to here from you and God Bless.

7. Nice looking dogs there Hoot.:D

8. bglehound

bglehound Active Member

they looked good :up: