Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Fifty five years ago I was discharged from the U.S. Navy after eight years of service and the final year in Vietnam. I love the Marines. My oldest brother was a marine who died in combat on June 15, 1944, the first day we invaded Saipan Island. His body has never been recovered and being born on November 14, 1941, I never got to know him. His picture hangs on the wall right in front of my desk so I see him daily. Just one of the many American service men who gave their life to protect our freedom. I just hope that our government don't give away what they died for.
god Bless the USA and Semper Fi.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
our country is in great peril---our way of life and freedom is on the auction block to the highest bidder.---the deal in Afganistan was not a withdrawal------IT WAS A RETREAT~~ staged----and leaving everything behind was part of the deal. combat troops are trained to destroy the weapons in case of capture ----as a last act of defiance.. WE GAVE THE TALIBAN everything we had...
I have lost family in every war all the way back to the civil war ~~FOR WHAT?? did their sacrifice mean nothing??? i am left with the conclusion that the MESSER's are very patriotic ~~~~~~ OR very hard to get along with---jury is still out on that

1 - 20 of 20 Posts