Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.
I sold the top male.
Had a guy back out on a male and female. That was frustrating because he stopped by the house every two weeks since the breeding. Then he looked at the puppies picked two out. Then backs out because he was given a started gyp. Oh well.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Down to 2 females and one male.
The male is Bluetick and so is a female. The other female is black tan and white.
I would have thought the Blueticks would have been gone.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What speed would you think they will have?
Thanks for asking. I really don’t know how to say other than like this. I found this in an archive.

On A Scale Of 1-10 For Speed It Would Seem That 1 (Walk) Would Be Slow 5 (Jog) Would Be Medium And 10 (Run) Would Be Fast.

So To Me Anytime You Can Keep Up With Your Dogs With The Term Walk In It Be It Walk, Fast Walk, Fast Walk Cutting Corners Would All Be considered slower Than Medium. Then anytime You Can Keep Up With Your Dogs With The Term Jog In It Would Be Medium Speed. Then Anytime You Can Keep Up With Your Dogs With The Term Run Be It Run, Fast Run, To Sprint To Keep Up With Them Would Be Fast.

I would put them in the mid medium speed while on rabbit in normal conditions.

Here is a video or two

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
DugK- Great video, especially seeing the snow made my body temp go down, it's been hot here in Michigan. JMHO

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! I can’t wait for it to start frosting. I absolutely love running the hounds with a few inches of snow

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is the female in the first picture still available
I was contacted earlier today about her but I have not heard back.
This is the female that i still have. She is bluetick

And this is the Male I still have, also Bluetick

I won’t be disappointed if they don’t sell. The wife on the other hand. Lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts