Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had 2 new litters over the weekend. The first litter was Out of my Blackjack male and a Branko and Griffin bred gyp . She have 7 pups sunday, 5 females and 2 males, all of them are still doing good. They have a lot of black on them. The second litter is out of my double Indian Hills bred gyp and Her half brother. Both of these have plenty of foot for me. Both likes the front. Never have bred that close before, may be a mistake I dont know but I like both of these hounds and wanted to try it. She only had 3 , 2 females that are choclate and white and 1 male that is going to have quite a bit of black on him with white on chest and legs. Have got fans on both litters and they seem to be doing good. I will try to post some pictures later this week. Thanks Clinton

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Good luck with em. Ive heard alot about Indian Hills but dont remember ever actually getting to see any of them run.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Good deal Clinton, glad all of them are doing good. No you didn't breed to close. Your female has a different Stud than your Male does, but the Dam was the same on both litters! They will be dandy's! Boy I hate you are catching up with me on those Indian Hills bred dogs! But I have two litters myself!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good Jarred, I will get with Freddie, I dont think I can come this weekend, I work for the power company here and this weekend I am on stand by. But I will sure come and get them next weekend. I bought a gyp from Freddie I have to pick up also. I am going to have too many dogs but I sure like it. Dont play golf, dont fish much, just like running dogs. Thanks Clinton

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have to work next wkd but I've got a four day wkd this wkd. Hey I'd rather run dogs in my spare time than anything else too. Nothing wrong with that!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts