Rabbit Dogs banner

1648 Wareagle Duck Boat for sale

1K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  Hemi 
#1 · (Edited)
For sale is a 1648 Wareagle duck boat with factory camouflage paint, it has a 35hp Short shank motor with tiller handle. It also has a factory gun box and trolling motor mount. It comes with a new Northern Flight boat blind with woven palm grass and new beavertail dog ramp. Trailer has new tires and all working lights. Motor has new water pump and fresh tuneup has always had 100% supper unleaded gas and Penzoil 2 cycle oil, has easy change fuel filter with all new bulb pump and hoses. Has open floor with front deck with bass seat option on deck. The rest of the floor has aluminum second floor to make it flat inside for walking or hunting, has rubber cover over second floor also. It has 2 new LED flood lights mounted on front to make it easy for putting out decoys or maneuvering in shallow water situations. These boats are all welded no riveting to leak or pop loose. Wareagle is the original duck hunting boats and the first to offer factory camouflage paint.
This is a true duck hunters boat that has been well taken care of and not abused. I don't need help selling this boat!!! Will not ship or take checks of any kind. Serious inquires only don't waist my time or yours with lowball offers!!!! Located in East Tennessee text 423-337-1695 I am not on RD often asking $4,500.00

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.