Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i have this male to sell. 2-23-2009 13 inch. he runs the front and alot of rabbit. never barks out of place. loves the font. too loose in the check for spo in my area. not the kinda dog im keeping anymore. breeder was kevin prejean who has sire, dam, and two female littermates. Ron Lebouef is breeder on both dam and sire. breeding is 20 years of gay while some blackcreek and a touch of controller attthe very top. im keeping a littermate male. $150

·
Registered
646 Posts
Is he fighting for the front? Does he cut or slash? In the check is he staying in the check area or is he giving up and trying to find another rabbit

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure what ya mean by cut or slash. He'll line up when he has too. He doesn't give up on a check unless it's been awhile. Other than that he reachs on checks. This dog is a rabbit dog plain and simple. Hunts hard and runs to catch. No rabbits have been killed over him but he has been shot over and isn't gun shy.

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
My buddy who does alot of field trialing calls it "swinging in the check." Sounds like he might do pretty good in arha little pack. Mine are a little too tight in the checks for LP.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea hes akc regstered ill check see if anyone is going thru tennennesse to silver creek picinic. this dog's uncle (sire's littermate) has a licensed 2nd at northern wv spo trial. he has 25 points in that one placing and was recently purchased by hof lonnie richard to be trialed in spo.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lafayette parish and he's still available. I also posted another male for a friend of mine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Dogs

I am coming your way monday i will take him robin and the female also i am getting an old black creek female from a man in kentwood maybe we can work out meeting somewere thanks

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nope dog was never sold. Swift creek was supposed to come but backed out. ive never even talked to the guy and dont know why he told me thank you for the dogs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts