Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
13" bluetick female with a win and all of her points towards becoming a field champion. She's out of a Smokey FC male and a Buckshot Jones FC female. Pedigree is attached. She's 4 years old and has lost a step that she needs to compete to get her last 2 wins where I trial. She can still finish in my opinion in brace trials where they run a step easier dog than I do. She had puppies last July and was a great mom. Her puppies are started and looking good. She hunts good, handles good, no extra mouth, never barks in the kennel, friendly, has always come back to me when dogs have run deer. This dog is an easy keeper but I have younger dogs I am focusing on. I have a couple videos I can send. Asking $1500. Call or text for more info.

Alyssa Kilcoyne

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
13" bluetick female with a win and all of her points towards becoming a field champion. She's out of a Smokey FC male and a Buckshot Jones FC female. Pedigree is attached. She's 4 years old and has lost a step that she needs to compete to get her last 2 wins where I trial. She can still finish in my opinion in brace trials where they run a step easier dog than I do. She had puppies last July and was a great mom. Her puppies are started and looking good. She hunts good, handles good, no extra mouth, never barks in the kennel, friendly, has always come back to me when dogs have run deer. This dog is an easy keeper but I have younger dogs I am focusing on. I have a couple videos I can send. Asking $1500. Call or text for more info.

Alyssa Kilcoyne
What did she place/win in SPO ,Gundog,etc?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts