1-25-10 Rabbit Hunt

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by Crofford, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Crofford

Crofford New Member

We had some more great running this morning.We killed 3 cottontails and 3 swampers.The dogs did great all but one of these rabbits we ran for 30-45 minutes before we killed them.The last race lasted for and hour and a half.This weekend sure has been good we had a lot of great races it was and everyone had a lot of fun.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
  2. Crofford

Crofford New Member

A couple more pics.Bradly and one of the swampers he killed.Myself and a swamper and cottontail I killed.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010

3. You got me worried crofford. Last time you said your dogs were running the hair off 'em, my dogs couldn't smell a rabbit if he farted in their faces. And now, I'm going in the morning and :headscratch:

Any how, congrats on the hunt, looks like fun.

4. Crofford

Crofford New Member

I know what you mean some days mine look great,but sometimes they can't seem to smell them either.I wouldn't worry if the scenting conditions are as good tommorrow as they have been the last couple of days you guys should burm em up.I wish I didn't have to go back to work tommorrow. Good Luck hope you have a great hunt.

5. When you going to take me on one these great rabbit hunts Crofford. Look like you had another good hunt

6. Crofford

Crofford New Member

I'm off again in 10 days.

7. Give me a call when your off and can go and I will take off work one day

8. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

great pics looks like everybody had a great time

9. RKW

RKW Active Member

Awesome hunt Crofford, and a very good looking pack of hounds too!:beagle::beagle::beagle:

Roger

10. Good looking pack Crofford