Rabbit Dogs banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Kennels and Housing
    Is there a specific name for the heavy gauge wire mesh that is used for raised kennel flooring. I am trying to search the internet for places in my area that may sell this and am having a hard time finding anything. Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.
1-1 of 1 Results