Twister Rabbits

Discussion in 'Tradin' Post' started by twister, Jun 9, 2013.

1. We have about 30 twister rabbits that are ready to go they will all be bucks. $10 each.

I have around 15 twister Does that are also ready they are $15 each.

All are ready to go now and will be available on first come first serve basis.

Any one interested can call John at 573-255-3490. Please don't message me on here as I prolly won't get the message anytime soon because of my work schedule and I don't want you to think you are being ignored.

Thanks
    Brandy

2. Have about 20 or so twisters ready to go now and about 40 in the nest box will be ready in about two months

3. Still have several twisters ready to go will be a while before we have more ready fixing to turn them into the pen and turn the Pups out on them

4. newhornet

newhornet New Member

NC
    What kind of rabbits are these? Never heard of "Twisters" except on this ad...just curious.

5. Just a mixed breed of rabbit that we developed that are great fire training beagles with.

6. newhornet

newhornet New Member

NC
    Thanks for the reply....I raise Tennessee Redbacks as was curios as to what You crossed.

7. not sure what gramps crossed he already had them when I moved back home...no one that has tried them has been disapointed in them.

Have some more litters that are about ready call to reserve yours. 573-255-3490