Cripple Creek Beagles

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by Spini Boys, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Mike Manning, I never met you, but Tdog and Kansas Mike say your a stand up guy. Well I picked up one of my favorite magazines I get, Fur-Fish-Game, the February edition and there was a very nice article about you. It's always nice to see beagle articles in outdoor magazines. Good job!
    Brian

2. no wonder Mike put a chin strap on his baseball cap.............he got the bighead..............:wink3::poke:

3. 10ACbeagler

10ACbeagler Active Member

TN
    Picked it up last month as well good article been hearin a lot of good things about this ol boy and his dogs !!!! Congrats kn article!!

4. RKW

RKW New Member

Haven't seen it yet but congatulations! :up:

Roger

5. woodleaf

woodleaf New Member

Mike is a great handler and a stand up guy. If he tells you something about a dog, thats the way it is. Good to see the good guys get some recognition. Congrats Mike

Shad

6. I served in the Navy with a Mike Manning from KY and although not the same Mike Manning, he too was a stand up guy.....must be something in the name :thumb:

7. TDOG

TDOG New Member

Daltongang the mike manning from this article is skeered of water.

8. TDOG

TDOG New Member

Daltongang the mike manning from this article is skeered of water.

9. Daddy Rabbit

Daddy Rabbit New Member

WTG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>> Mike

Way To Go Mr. Mike~~~~~~>

Somebody has to Look Good, for Us Wabbit Dawg, Boys!!

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rabbittown, USA~~~~~>>:clap:

10. hunterathart

hunterathart Member

tn
    Mr. Will I think Mike's wife put a bark collar on him when she is around him now.lol.Mike the dogs liking the dog food?

11. 501bdd

501bdd Member

Mr Mike is a good guy has hauled a pup to someone for me.

12. Chris Thompson

Chris Thompson New Member

Mike is a super guy to deal with. He is conditioning a dog for me now and has run 5 for me this year so far. Straight shooter!

13. davtracy

davtracy Active Member

Mike is a good one and his studs are top quality as well. I have bought two dogs through Mike and both were as described. Wouldn't be afraid to spend my hard earned dollar with him and Country Cat puts out the best pups I've every run with.

14. bseger

bseger New Member

Come on yall stop telling all those stories, yall know Mike is a sorry son of a gun. HAHA Just Joking, MIke is a great fellow and competitor and can get a dog ready for a trial. Dont get that magazine but gonna try and find one just for that article.

15. 10ACbeagler

10ACbeagler Active Member

TN
    Country cat is 15 in right?? Anyone got any good 13s outta him?? I been hearin a lot about this dog im just more if a 13.and under..just curious dont mean to hi jack!!

16. crappie

crappie New Member

Iv heard most of his females are going under 13".

17. Cripple Creek

Cripple Creek Site Sponsor

Thanks for the kind words guys.Country is throwing both 13'' and 15'' I have two 15'' females here with 2 wins a piece and a 13'' female here with a win in a class of 58.

18. bseger

bseger New Member

I got to watch country cat run this weekend and he is a good one. He is a looker too.

19. Lol, but I must admit, being inside a sub I didn't too much care for seeing water myself :D